THE JOURNEY HOME, THE STORY OF HULL AND ITS PEOPLE
Can you help to shape the story of our community play?
Join us for an informal conversation and share your story.
The Journey Home is a new community play for Hull. Over the next few months writer Rupert Creed will be leading workshops to explore and develop the storyline for this ambitious participatory project. We’d like you to be involved.
Whether you are from Hull or have moved here from this country or abroad, we’d like to hear your story. A series of informal workshops will ask questions such as:
- What does Hull mean to you?
- How did you come to be here?
- What are the qualities and character of the people of this city?
- Are we one community or many?
- Do we look more to our past than our future?
- Do we stick with what we know or try new things and take risks?
Join us for an informal conversation at Hull Truck Theatre on any of the following dates:
Wed 7 March, 7pm-9.30pm
Sat 24 March, 2.30pm-5pm
Wed 28 March, 7pm-9.30pm
Sat 14 April, 2.30pm-5pm
Wed 18 April, 7pm-9.30pm
The workshops are open to all aged 18+.
You can sign up for the workshops by contacting Sarah-Louise Penney on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01482 488205.