Terms & Conditions
Please accept the T&C's, at the checkout, to continue with your purchase.
If you are ONLY booking for a digital livestream or on demand show, points 2 and 3 apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL HULL TRUCK THEATRE EVENTS
1. If you or a member of your party are unwell and unable to attend a performance, tickets can be exchanged for an alternative performance date, including an online stream if available, or credited to your Hull Truck Theatre account, providing you have contacted the Box Office up to 24hrs before the performance. Any increase in ticket price must be paid at the time of transfer.
2. If a performance taking place at Hull Truck Theatre (including digital events) is rescheduled or postponed your tickets will automatically be transferred to the new time and date. Should this not be suitable, tickets can be credited to your Hull Truck Theatre account or a full refund given.
3. If a performance taking place at Hull Truck Theatre or Stage @ The Dock (including digital events) is cancelled for any reason (other than weather), tickets can be credited to your Hull Truck Theatre account or a full refund given.
4. Customers must follow the most current Government guidance relating to, but not limited to, face coverings, social distancing and household mixing when attending the venue.
5. For performances taking place at Hull Truck Theatre or Stage at The Dock customers must adhere to HTT’s safety measures which may include staggered arrival times, zoned seating, collection of Test & Trace data, one way systems etc.
6. Hull Truck Theatre reserves the right to ask anyone who refuses to follow guidance or safety measures to leave.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ROMEO & JULIET, STAGE @ THE DOCK (T&CS FOR WEATHER):
7. On rare occasions, weather may mean we have to stop and re-start the show, or in extreme conditions, it may not be possible for us to complete the performance. We will never cancel a performance before the advertised start time. We don’t want to disappoint audiences if we can help it and bad weather can often be localised and change very quickly.
8. Tickets are non-refundable in the event of cancellation because of the weather but may be exchanged for another performance and to seats at the same value as your original ticket, subject to availability. In the event that an exchange cannot take place, credit will be given.
9. While we will make every effort to complete each show, we reserve the right to stop and start the show as necessary.
10. Weather will only result in the performance being cancelled or abandoned in the event where such weather is deemed by the management to pose a health and safety risk for the performers.
11. We may choose to delay the start time of a performance for reasons including because of weather forecasts we may have received.
12. If a performance is cancelled on account of the weather, we will announce this at the time of cancellation at the venue. We do not communicate cancellations to patrons who did not come to the venue or who have already left the venue. However, you will still be able to benefit from our policy for exchanging tickets following a weather-related cancellation.