Hull Truck Theatre
Tortoise and The Hare (@ Fruit Market)
Created by Luke Pearson and Tom Saunders
The Tortoise & The Hare absolutely love games. They play board games, sporty games, guessing games and they even invent games. They are the best of friends and they have lots of fun playing together…. But only if The Hare is winning!
The Hare is a terrible loser and after losing yet another game to The Tortoise, The Hare hatches a plan to play a game that The Tortoise has no chance of winning…
The Hare challenges The Tortoise to a race.
Recommended Age: 4+ (children under 2 years do not need a ticket and must sit on an adults lap)
Running Time: 40 mins approx. (no interval/break)
One free accompanying adult with each child. No adult ticket required. If your child requires additional adults for any reason please email the box office on 01482 323638 or call 01482 323638 to discuss.
This event is not at Hull Truck Theatre and will take place above Nibble @ The Dock which is located on Queen Street and is part of the Fruit Market. The full venue address can be found on your e-ticket.
- Parking: We recommend parking in Fruit Market multi-storey car park which is located on Blackfriargate off High Street. The car park operates using number plate recognition and you should pay at the pay machines, inside the car park, before you go back to your vehicle. Weekend parking is just £2.50 per day.
- Please arrive between 10 - 30 minutes before the show starts and queue in front of the grassy area above Nibble. There will be Hull Truck Theatre staff to point you in the right direction.
- Facilities: Toilet and baby change facilities will be available inside Nibble @ The Dock. You can also purchase drinks and snacks from Nibble ahead of the show. Please allow additional time to do this and ensure you have a face covering available if using these facilities.
- Access: There are eight concrete steps up to the performance space. Pushchairs can be left in a suitable area which will be highlighted to you on arrival. Please keep any valuable items on your person, Hull Truck Theatre cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen items. All performances will have a relaxed environment and a friendly attitude to noise and movement.
- Please bring along a picnic blanket to sit on.