The attachment includes
· A bursary of £1000
· Access to the creative process in Hull Truck Theatre productions
· Mentoring across the year including monthly check-ins and development opportunities.
· Opportunity to share work at Grow Festival/Season 2020
· Access to space and resources where available across the year.
· Access to advice and skills from Hull Truck Theatre Artistic and Leadership team.
In your application…
· Tell us about yourself
· Tell us why you want to be attached to Hull Truck Theatre
· Tell us about the best piece of theatre you’ve ever experienced
· Tell us about a piece of work you would like to make or a story you would like to tell if money and resource were no object.
Please limit your submission to no more than 2 sides of A4
If you would like to submit your application in a different format, such as a video, we would be very happy to accommodate this.
Artists need to be residing within Hull and East Yorkshire.
In line with our focus on access and inclusion we welcome applicants from artists who identify LGBTQ+; artists who are D/deaf and/or disabled artists and artists from backgrounds that are currently underrepresented on UK stages.
We are excited by work that is imaginative, compelling and reflects the diversity of a modern Britain through a focus on stories and people. We aim to present exceptional work across a broad range of theatrical forms and styles, to delight and inspire our wide range of audiences.
Deadline for submission
Midnight on Friday 24 May
Please send submissions to Adam Pownall - email@example.com