We encourage customers to buy tickets online in order to keep everyone safe and reduce the handling of tickets. If you are unable to purchase tickets online you can call the Box Office on 01482 323638.
Please note that tickets purchased in the following venues will not be issued by the agent, they must be collected from the Hull Truck Theatre Box Office on, or before, the date of the show or can be emailed over as e-tickets. We will also email you a booking confirmation if requested.
- Beverley Tourist Information Centre, 34 Butcher Row, Beverley, HU17 0AB
- Brigg Tourist Information Centre, The Buttercross, Market Place, Brigg, DN20 8ER
- Cleethorpes Tourist Information Centre, Cleethorpes Library, Alexandra Road, Cleethorpes, DN35 8LG
Hull Truck Theatre is committed to accessibility and aims to remain competitive with ticket prices. We reserve the right to alter discounts and prices at any time. Published ticket prices include a small contribution which is invested back into the organisation, helping to maintain Hull Truck Theatre and the variety of community services that are enjoyed all year round. We are proud not to charge a booking fee.
Tickets & Postage
For all events at Hull Truck Theatre we offer e-tickets and strongly encourage this option in order to minimise the handling of tickets. We ask that customers do not print these off, where possible, and instead show them on a mobile device at the venue in order to reduce paper waste.
If you are unable to access e-tickets you can arrange to collect your tickets from the Box Office at a suitable time before the performance.
In some instances tickets can be posted out to you for a charge of £1.50.
For online events and events taking place across the city or at Stage@TheDock we offer e-tickets only. Your e-ticket will be sent to you within 24hrs of making your booking. If you are unable to receive e-tickets please discuss alternative options with the Box Office.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
1. In the event of a future production or event being cancelled all bookers will be given the option to donate all or part of their ticket value, receive credit on their Hull Truck Theatre account or receive a full refund.
2. In the event of a future production being rescheduled or postponed your tickets will be transferred to the new time and date. Should this not be suitable, tickets can be exchanged for an alternative date, credited to your Hull Truck Theatre account or a full refund given.
3. If you are unable to attend an event tickets can be exchanged for an alternative date of the same show or an online stream if available, provided you have contacted the Box Office more than 24 hours before the performance. Any increase in ticket price must be paid at the time of transfer along with a £1.50 admin fee. Tickets cannot be exchanged or returned once the performance has started.
If there are no alternative performance dates available and the show is sold out, we may be able to sell on your tickets to a waiting list. If this is possible we will issue you with a venue credit (valid for 12 months) or a full refund to your original payment method, minus a £1.50 admin fee. Our own unsold tickets will take priority.
4. If you purchased tickets for an event that was subsequently rescheduled and no longer wish to attend we can offer a full refund (60+ days before the event) or a venue credit (between 60-30 days before the event). Within 30 days of the event see point 4 above.
*Refunds and credits will be paid to the person who purchased the tickets.
Standby Tickets - in the event of a sold-out performance, occasionally standby tickets may be available from 10am on the day of the show, via telephone and online. Standby tickets are sold at face value on a first come, first served basis.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Full Terms & Conditions for all Hull Truck Theatre events can be found by CLICKING HERE.
Our Front of House staff will always do their best to admit latecomers at a suitable point during the performance however, on occasion, we may need to operate a strict no latecomers or re-admittance policy. This is due to the intimate nature of our theatre spaces and, at present, social distancing restrictions. We are not always aware of the latecomers policy, in advance, but where possible will inform customers when purchasing tickets.
If we are able to admit latecomers you will be directed to the most accessible seat so as to cause as little disruption as possible. This may not be your pre-booked seat.
Children & Babes in Arms
We do not advise that children under 14 attend the theatre without a responsible adult and venue staff accept no responsibility for anyone under the age of 18 who is unaccompanied.
Tickets are required for each child attending a performance, with the exception of those under 2 years old. Children under 2 years old do not need to purchase a ticket and should be seated on an adults lap.
We welcome babes in arms, however should the accompanying adult need to leave the theatre space at any point to soothe the child, other children in the party should be supervised by another adult. We do ask that customers are mindful of the show content and suitability before bringing babes in arms to the theatre.
Pushchairs and prams cannot be taken in to the theatre spaces but can be stored in the foyer area provided all personal belongings have been removed.
Conditions of Entry
Hull Truck Theatre staff are here to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable experience. Please follow any guidance they give you in relation to the safety and comfort of yourself or others.
The taking of photographs, capturing of images or the use of any recording devices, including mobile phones, during any performance is strictly prohibited - unless otherwise stated by Venue management.
We operate a zero tolerance policy to aggressive or anti-social behaviour.
The Management of Hull Truck Theatre reserve the right to:
- refuse admission to the premises and any of its venues.
- request any ticket holder, or member of the public, to leave the venue and take appropriate action to enforce this right.
- change the advertised arrangements of any performance in the event of any cause beyond our control.
Lighting & Sound Effects
Many of our productions use dramatic lighting and sound effects, along with water-based haze. If you are concerned about the use of any of these, please contact the Box Office for more information nearer to the performance date, once the show design has been confirmed.