Communications Officer - Press and Digital Media
Deadline for applications are Monday 2nd February 2015 at 10am.
This post is designed to lead on all the theatre’s press activities as well as playing a major role in promoting the theatre’s activities digitally, including day to day responsibility for the theatre's social media channels.
- To work with the Head of Communications to create and implement the Communications
strategy to raise Hull Trucks profile locally, regionally and nationally, in
accordance with the overall marketing strategy.
- To create and issue press releases pertaining to every aspect of the theatre’s work.
- To foster and develop good relationships with all areas of the media and maintain up to date records of individual contacts.
- Arrange media interviews and photocalls with actors and anyone else involved in the theatre’s work.
- To organise and host press nights.
- To organise and archive the theatre’s photographic requirements.
For full Job Description please click here
FRONT OF HOUSE - VOLUNTEERS
Love theatre? Enjoy meeting new people? Do you have some spare time on your hands?
If so, Hull Truck Theatre may have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for volunteers to assist our friendly Front of House team. For more information please download the volunteer role description.
Alternatively email Paul Bennett, Front of House Manager - email@example.com